Monday, February 7, 2011

Genital Warts On Black Males

Un pomeriggio qualunque in giro per la città

The other day I took a whole afternoon for me and I went around making spesucce (say costs seemed excessive, given a tight budget I had available). I shot a long time for shopping but I have not struggled too much to keep money in your wallet, I found it really cute little thing, maybe I was not prepared to head I do not know (even to go shopping it takes a particular predisposition d ' mind that you believe!), is di fatto che non mi sono fatta uscire le orbite come al solito per poi tornare a casa più frustrata di prima per non aver potuto comprare la super borsa di tal dei tali che costava quanto uno stipendio mensile medio (non il mio quindi). 
Più che altro è stato un pomeriggio di relax, di passeggiate e pensieri, sola con me stessa eppure serena, sorridente e appagata. 
In questi mesi per la prima volta ho sentito di stare bene con me stessa. Cosa strana per una come me, che da sola si è sempre sentita come fuori dalla sua pelle, nervosa e scontenta. Ora invece mi trovo ad assaporare la mia solitudine e quasi a ricercarla con piacere. Da sempre da sola leggo, scrivo, fantastico e trovo consolazione nei momenti in cui le cose non mi vanno bene; però non mi è mai piaciuto uscire per conto mio, per andare a far compere o per una semplice passeggiata. Mi sentivo inquieta, insoddisfatta, L'altro giorno invece è stato perfetto. Della serie, io, me stessa e tanta tanta serenità.  
Ecco la borsa che ho preso...
So che è solo un periodo, so che potrebbe terminare e so anche la causa di questo meraviglioso stato d'animo (effimera come tutte le cose umane, aimè). Ma non mi va di pensarci, e soprattutto I'm not going to wrap my head before essermela route.
I enjoy the moment, period. have also succeeded in my purpose, namely to buy insanely low prices (70%): I got a purse, wallet and a clutch two-door tricks ... at 20 €! I'm not cute?! Then I met a type of e-bay which was to sell a dozen books to a euro each. Beautiful and new, a bargain because the type in question discards them because removal. I of course I thought this guy was crazy - I do not discard NEVER of my books, I would be the only thing to rescue in case of fire! - But I was too happy to see me in this hand Buston of books at a ridiculous price!
... and coordinated portfolio!
But still I could not resist the temptation .... and I joined Feltrinelli! We know that if within there is a disaster ... and despite the fact Buston and a bunch of cool books coming fresh from Bol ... I bought another book! Shame on me! Then I got a muffin and coffee and sat at the bar watching the people around.
Being very imaginative, since small pay much attention to others, especially strangers who cross by chance, on the train, the supermarket o per strada, e fantastico sulle loro vite, sulle storie che li hanno portati a trovarsi lì in quel dato momento e su chi li aspetta a casa o in stazione. 
Poi è ovvio che alcuni individui attirano la mia attenzione molto più di altri, non saprei nemmeno spiegare il perché...forse lo sguardo, l'atteggiamento, il senso di inesplicabilità che trasmettono. 
Anche tenendo la bocca chiusa per tutto il tempo, un estraneo può immediatamente classificarsi come persona banale oppure interessante...è questione di quel certo non-so-che che non è possibile comprendere fino in fondo. Alla Feltrinelli il mio interesse è stato catturato da un uomo che sedeva tutto solo al bar con un'aranciata front.
It was not beautiful, nor young, but has immediately attracted my curious eyes. He looked downcast, or at least seemed to me that, and it seemed that his butt there was purely coincidental, not justified by an interest in books, or purchases, the reasons which seemed to animate the rest of the patrons who were either in company, or read or had just returned from a marathon shopping.
for him but I am sure that this place was tantamount to another. Perhaps he wandered around the city trying to forget an unhappy love ... or to dispose of a hangover, or because he was lonely and depressed and thought it over ... you know ;-) I'm exaggerating!
But that's how come things I write.
trains then, that I have to attend regularly, are an inexhaustible source of "human material", especially long-distance Intercity or Eurostar. We go up people of all ages, ethnicity, social class and occupation, from the businessman ultra-busy, which for some reason had to give up the plane, the retired anzianotta going to find children who've made family to the north.
If we can exchange a few words, but in most cases not needed. In fact, let alone allow me to fly better fantasy ...

However I started this post with the idea to write four lines! They are also talkative to the PC, there is little to do. Good day to you all that passes here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment