Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dell Webcam No Supported Webcam Driver

Torta alle Noci e Cioccolato

- Introduction. Who wonders what c'entrino sweets in a literary blog, I can only answer that for me reading and writing are pleasures like a good cake or delicious biscuits. And personally I find the fantastic combination sweet / books ;-)! -
***
Yet another recipe to be cooked and eaten ... what can you do, are too good fork! Above are a lustful (if you notice I have so far posted only sweet). Despite the diet I decided to maintain my daily dose of sugar - be 'of course, shrinking it a bit'! - In the form of chocolate and jam this week, and a homemade cake for Sunday. This cake, having as main ingredients nuts, is particularly warm ... a Sgarro sometimes you can do, too bad that after the first slice is establishing a dangerous addictive and if you're not careful you will end up in less than no time with their bellies full to bursting and cake crumbs dotted with advancing (with 'happened to me)! I love to munch on while I read too, biscuits or cakes, it makes little difference.

Cake with Walnuts and Chocolate
INGREDIENTS:
- 100 gr. dark chocolate
- 100 gr.
of butter - 150 gr. of shelled walnuts
- 150 gr.
sugar - 3 eggs
- 100 gr.
flour - 2 teaspoons baking

PROCEEDINGS
Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler, coarsely chop the walnuts and add to the melted chocolate. Separately, whisk the egg yolks with sugar, then add the egg whites and a pinch of salt. Stir in the flour and baking powder and finally the chocolate sauce and nuts. Pour into a baking dish and bake at 180 degrees for half an hour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment