Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What Is The Clear Liquid Before Your Period?

Parlando d'Arte, Jack Vettriano (Fife, 1951)

Io non sono un'esperta d'arte. 
Anzi, è bene chiarire che ci capisco poco e che non conosco altra categoria in base alla quale giudicare un'opera d'arte se non il mio gusto personale. 

O meglio, il mio senso del bello. 
Nel mio piccolo mi reputo un'esteta, tutto ciò che secondo me è bello mi affascina e mi rapisce.
Dovendo fare la venale, ad esempio, preferisco mille volte un uomo bello a uno ricco. 
My fees are pretty classic - symmetry, perfection, sensuality - and I can make out the beautiful "objective" from what fascinates me although not exactly perfect.

The whole premise to say that in talking about art, and in the "present" my three favorite artists, I will not speak of impressionism, baroque, classicism and pop-art.

will talk about what attracts me, the works that caught my attention and have been able to enchant; but above all, speak of the works that excite me, I offer thoughts, dreams, moods and emotions.
The works that make me want to try and trigger my imagination, sometimes inspiring my writing. ;

The first of these artists is called Jack Vettriano.

not say that I love the idea.
I simply adore his bold and attentive to details, especially per quanto riguarda le figure femminili, grandi protagoniste della sua arte; le atmosfere misteriose e cariche d'attesa che sa evocare, che ricordano molto gli anni Cinquanta, i locali fumosi e la seduzione d'altri tempi; amo gli attimi sospesi che ritrae, i l modo in cui riesce a catturare l'istante eterno che non è il prima né il dopo, ma è il culmine del pathos e dell'attesa, quando ciò che aneliamo sta per accadere. 
Amo gli abiti dal sapore vintage, l'eleganza delle posture, l'immobile sensualità dei gesti, la simmetria che regola una passione studiata e padrona di sé, mai scomposta o indecente. 
I languishes in observing the way women portray know, the love with which emphasizes the details.
His muses are brunettes - in all production there will be maybe two blondes - elegant and sophisticated.
wear black lingerie, suspenders and neck with the heel.
Votes moves and lazy cat, is captured, they seem not to lead the game, but always give the impression to have them control the situation.
I chose several works to adorn the post (maybe too much, but when it comes to Vettriano are not able to make a selection.
Like all in defiance of critics who call him a populist and no talent).

And 'one of the most popular living artists in the world, and it is estimated that the reproductions of his works still billing for more than the original.
The paintings have as propose the guiding seduction .
I purposely dropped the most famous, because space is scarce and I certainly can not occupy the entire blog, though I would like.

I hope this "gallery"
seduce you too
as did with me ...

Attualmente il mio preferito!

0 comments:

Post a Comment